Custom Search

Friday, February 20, 2009

Pre-Game Thoughts

Well, it's the day before I begin my adventure at the Humane Society and I wanted to share some of my thoughts about what I hope to accomplish in the time to come. Of course my main goal is to learn as much about running a dog shelter as possible but I also want to learn about myself and share my emotions with you.

I know that this is not going to be easy, mainly from the financial aspect of it all, but I also know that these experiences will help me grow as a person. I know that I am not the brightest person out there but I want to share my feelings on the the subject of finding good animals good homes and hopefully spark a few conversations in the mean time.

I hope that many of you continue to check back to this blog and see what every day holds because I know that there are certainly going to be some adventurous days both personally and with the animals. I also don't want anyone to be upset at what I say or share because there might be some touchy subjects that arise about euthanasia. Please feel free to comment and let me know your thoughts. We learn from sharing experiences and opinions and grow from listening. Talk to you tomorrow and I can't wait to share the adventure.

No comments:

Post a Comment